2014 Year Calendar Template (12 months in one page)
Are you looking for a one page 2014 calendar in Microsoft Word? This calendar that you can download below might fulfill your needs. It is created with simple layout as well as its dates, you can customize it easily before you print it.
Customization that you can do in Microsoft Word are :
- Changing its font type (from Tahoma to Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri etc), size (from 11 to smaller/larger size) and color (from black to blue or green)
- Changing its border line style (from dotted to solid line, or you can remove it at all) and color
- Colorizing its cells (fill Sunday or your holidays with red or light blue)
- Adding backgrounds (put letter 2014/your picture/your name behind the calendar).
- Adding header/footer (put your company name, logo or related events)
If you want to add more rows or columns or align those tables, you should do it from table properties because some of those tables are locked on its position.
If you are already satisfied enough with the design, you can just print it and keep it as your book insertion or you can also fold it and put it inside your wallet, so you can quickly get it when you need to strike some important dates.
2014 Calendar Template (121.5 KiB, 2,419 hits)